EZLinks Golf / TeeOff.com Terms and Conditions
Tee Sheet Access:
- Course permits EZLinks to interface directly into tee sheet in real time using designated APIs.
- Course understands and agrees that its use of EZLinks distribution is subject to the Terms and Conditions as stated on the EZLinks Golf website and may be updated from time to time. Course understands and agrees that its use of EZLink’s consumer platform via TeeOff.com and its affiliates is subject to EZLink’s Terms and Conditions set forth at (https://ezlinksgolf.com/teeoffterms), as they may be updated from time to time (“EZLinks Terms”). Course understands and agrees that its use of TeeOff.com and its affiliates is subject to the Terms and Conditions as stated on the affiliates website and that these conditions may be updated from time to time.
- Course agrees to comply with stated Terms and Conditions.
- Course understands EZLinks is not responsible, nor can EZLinks be responsible for compliance of affiliates.
- Course understands EZLinks is not responsible for information received via Course tee sheet.
Indemnification: Course agrees to indemnify, defend and hold EZLinks and its manager, owners and employees harmless against all Claims that may arise from (a) any breach of any representation or warranty by Course in this Agreement; (b) any activities conducted on by Reseller; (c) EZLinks use of Course data in accordance with this Agreement; or (d) any damages / harm caused to Course or End Users as a result of the integration to Course tee sheet, data transmitted or use for purposes of this Service.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete: All information including but not limited to technical documentation, Course data, source code and pricing models shared between EZLinks and Course will remain confidential and will not be shared with any third-party outside of designated Resellers without the written consent of both EZLinks and Course.
Consumer Data: End User data collected as a result of this integration will be the property of the Course, EZLinks and affiliates. It is the responsibility of the selling party to inform End Users of data policies.
Governing Law and Forum: The laws of the State of Illinois will govern this Agreement and its interpretation, without reference to conflict of laws principles. Both parties consent to the jurisdiction and venue of Cook County, Illinois.
Warranty of Authority: By signing this Agreement, each person executing this Agreement on behalf of any party warrants that he or she has the full authority to do so.