Top 5 Cool Features at Troon’s Phoenician Golf Club Renovation
The famed Phoenician Golf Club celebrated its grand reopening Nov. 11.
The 10 month renovation was led by Troon’s Senior Vice President of Golf Course Development, Ron Despain, and Scottsdale-based Designer, Phil Smith.
With countless hours and new features, here are our top five:
- The renovation reduced the Phoenician Golf Club footprint by 45 acres to incorporate a state-of-the-art irrigation system that will optimize playing conditions while conserving water.
- Every green and fairway was rerouted, recontoured and reseeded.
- The new design showcases new views of the Sonoran Desert landscape creating more breath-taking backdrops.
- The club rolled out new Greg Norman’s “Shark Experience” carts with built-in Bluetooth speakers, on-course tips and more.
- The new 19th hole elevated dining experience provides more reasons to stay.
From the carts to the dining to the golf and views between, the Phoenician Golf Club is definitely worth visiting again for the first time.