Austin is Quickly Becoming the New Silicon Valley
Austin, TX, has become the “go-to” spot not only for start-up tech companies but for tech giants like Apple and Google to expand offices.
Why is this city known for live music and food trucks quickly becoming the new Silicon Valley with a Texas twist?
- Low Cost of Living – Texas is cheap. What’s better? Texas is one of seven states that doesn’t have a state income tax. This means more money to enjoy all the Tex-Mex and concerts your heart desires.
- Strong Talent – Thanks to the University of Texas and other great schools in the area, technology companies have a large pool of local talent to choose from.
- SXSW (South by Southwest) – It’s hip. It’s fun. And each year, it’s getting bigger and smarter across the board.
- Southern Hospitality – With the perfect mix of sophistication and Southern charm, you’ll never know a stranger in Austin.
What is it about Austin that fellow EZLinkers love?
- It’s the perfect place for people who love adventure. It’s a recreational and pastime paradise so there is never a dull moment! – Orbi Dayrit, Pricing Analyst
- There is something here for everyone – festivals every weekend, the theatre, sports, outdoor activities and of course, lots of live music and Tex-Mex! – Phyllis Dunmon, Pricing Analyst
- Austin has it all which makes if a fun place to work and play! – Boots Crossley, Vice President, Client Operations
At EZLinks, we are growing and always looking for top talent to join us in our vision to Be Golf’s Most Valued Partner. Check out available Austin jobs HERE.