What To Do With That Email Address You Just Collected
Golfers receive hundreds of emails every day – make your emails ones they look for. Make them relevant, timely and compelling.
- First Time Golfers – Before (or after) their first round, introduce yourself personally, share something you love about the course and let them know about leagues, lessons or tournaments.
- In Sight, In Mind – If you haven’t seen a golfer for a while, encourage them to come back with a free post-round drink or a small discount on their next round.
- Friendly Reminders – Remind golfers who haven’t signed up for your rewards program or become a member of the benefits they’re missing out on. Include a quote from someone who is participating in one of those programs.
- Segmenting = Success – Segment golfers based on information they’ve provided (gender, zip code, birthday, USGA handicap), or better yet, use their playing history to “bucket” them.
- Balance is Key – Find the right balance of staying in touch without becoming a nuisance by watching your email open rates. Don’t be afraid to be creative and try new things!
Click HERE to see how EZENGAGE helps you execute your email marketing strategy.