The Holidays Are Coming, Is Your Website Ready?
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Even if you haven't, at least some of your golfers have. It's no secret that people are shopping online more and more, and your golfers are no different. Make sure your website is ready for the holiday season this year!
1. Do you have an online store? If not, get one. It doesn't need to be elaborate - even a simple page with gift cards will work. Make it as easy as possible for golfers to give you their money!
2. How does it look on a mobile device? Make sure your website/online store displays well on a phone or tablet so consumers don’t have to pinch and zoom to navigate.
3. How are you telling your golfers they can shop online? Send emails and use social media to encourage golfers to check out your online store. Create promotions (10 rounds for the price of 8) to encourage visitors and conversions.
4. What's your plan to update/maintain it? Ensure that any out-of-stock items are removed from your website regularly (i.e., within a few hours) and that prices published online are kept updated.
5. Would you shop in your online store? You never get a second chance to make a first impression, so be sure that it's organized in a logical way, use high quality photos and accurate descriptions for each item.